New knowledge. Enhanced skills.
Asbury United Methodist Church5400 W. 75th St., Prairie Village, KansasTBA
Church Sound University is presented by worship sound practitioners FOR worship sound practitioners. The curriculum has been specifically tailored to focus on the KEY essentials for church techs – volunteers in particular – to attain consistent sonic quality at every worship service and event.
Lunch, as well as morning and afternoon coffee breaks, are provided for all attendees.
Stay tuned for more information including exact date and location.
- Audio and Sound 101- Acoustics 101- Ear Training- Fundamentals
- Microphone Mechanics- Microphone Techniques- Basics of Amplifiers- Loudspeaker Mechanics- System Tuning for Beginners
- Technique vs Artistry- Message Intelligibility- Processing Techniques - Multitracking and Virtual Soundcheck- Online Ministries and Broadcast Mixing
- RF 101- Successful System Design- Future of RF
- Stagecraft 101- Cable Management- Power and Safety- Hum, Buzz, and Troubleshooting
Mike is noted for his dynamic, effective worship tech education, most notably as the long-time instructor of the HOW-TO seminars held at hundreds of churches throughout the U.S.
An active worship tech educator noted for a highly relevant and practical curriculum, Samantha also serves as a sound design consultant and IT media supervisor for the houses of worship market.
Early Bird Registration price is a 25% discount -- limited tickets available at this price -- register today!
If you are registering a group of 3 or more: once you add your first team member, you must click on the "add groups of 3+" button below to add the second member....and then again to add the third member...etc. It seems as though you will be adding another group of 3+, but you are not. You are merely adding the additional members of your group. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Clark at 269-262-4842.
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption
Church Sound University is brought to you by the audio professionals at Church Sound magazine, ProSoundWeb.com, Live Sound International Magazine and EH Media LLC. For more information or assistance, please contact Julie Clark, [email protected] or 269-262-4842.